Bedroom Communication for Everyone
practical tools to super-charge your sex life
EVERYONE SAYS THE WAY TO MIND-BLOWING SEX IS TO COMMUNICATE.
Ha. Yeah right. YOU’RE ADORABLE.
That’s freaking HARD.
The challenge of asking for what you want starts inside: knowing what you want, feeling safe enough to ask for it, and then literally knowing the words to use that accurately describe what you want.
Then, you have to get it across to your partner without hurting anyone’s feelings or missing the point.
And what if something isn’t working for you and you need to talk about that?
“Just communicate” indeed.
If you don’t know what you’re doing, that sounds like a recipe for disaster. Better just stay quiet, right?
Well, no, because that pretty much guarantees you won’t get what you want. Wishing and hoping won’t make it so. Neither will mind-reading. (You’ve probably already tried that anyway.)
YOU GOTTA GET SOME SKILLS.
Bedroom communication skills.
Fortunately, I got you covered.
Over the 17+ years I’ve been a sex educator and relationship coach, I’ve heard from thousands of people about what keeps them from asking for what they want in the bedroom, and helped adults with all kinds of sexual interests figure out their desires and how to talk about them.
Now, I’ve put it all together into a 3-hour workshop for you, distilling the most relevant and practical tools for you to ask for — and get — what you really want in bed.
In this LIVE online workshop, you’ll learn practical, immediately-useful skills to uncover what really turns you (and your partner) on and talk about it, so that you’re WAY more likely to get it.
The class is fun, and the homework is sexy.
Here's what you'll learn:
- Why we don't ask, and what we do instead
- One thing that ALWAYS tells you when somebody wants something (even when they can't ask for it)
- How to notice, trust and value your desires
- Concrete tools to open up dialog with your partner(s) about what you both like and want
- Giving feedback in productive and sexy ways
- Why "Is this Okay?" is the LAST question you want to ask
- How to communicate what you want, without having to talk about (all of) it
- What to do about the sometimes-challenging emotions that come up around sex and desire
But wait, there's more! 😉
When you sign up, you'll get access to a WHOLE bunch more stuff. Here's what else is included:
- Expanded Sexual Menu checklist to inspire new sexual adventures
- Over a dozen scripts for getting and giving feedback, asking for what you want in bed and finding out more about what your partner wants
- Two simple but sexy and profound games to play with your partner that will open up a whole new world of clarity between you
- A giant list of resources for you to take your sexplorations further
- Writing prompts, conversation starters and titillating tactics for getting your personal party started
Registration is good for one person, however, when you sign up, you'll get an access code for 30% off that you can send to your partner, friend or pal. Sexy, platonic or otherwise!
This class WILL be recorded, with options for anonymity given in advance.
Marcia Baczynski, aka Marcia B, (she/her) is an internationally-recognized coach, writer and presenter on sexual communication, boundaries, consent and desire. Her primary mission is to help adults who want more connection and intimacy to overcome shame and get in touch with what they truly want – romantically, sexually and relationally – even if it’s off the beaten path.
She is the co-author of Creating Consent Culture: A Handbook for Educators which can be purchased at most major booksellers.
Marcia brings wisdom, humor, and creativity to all aspects of her work, and offers a fresh perspective on love, sex and relationships. With expertise in boundaries, communication, open relationships, LGBTQ+ experiences and sex positivity, she helps her clients chart an authentic path for themselves. Since 2003, she has helped tens of thousands of people through her private coaching, workshops and group programs.